Why Catholic School?
The All Saints Catholic School AdvantageAll Saints Catholic School offers a total education program that challenges students to improve the world by sharing Gospel Values and Catholic Social Teachings, which permeate the learning environment. Students grow to understand their faith and their responsibilities as Christians.
- Students explore their faith through attending school Mass, religion classes, service projects and ministry.
- All Saints Catholic School stresses the value of self-discipline and commitment.
- Faculty and staff share their faith, their talents, and their time.
- While every student who comes to All Saints Catholic School is not Catholic, all share experiences of faith and values.
- Catholic schools encourage each student to accept the challenges of being a Christian in our world.
As a faith community, we emphasize Gospel Values and Catholic Social Teachings which encourage students to accept others rather than exclude them, to understand the difference between right and wrong, and to commit themselves to serve God by serving others.
Excellence in Academic AchievementA Catholic education at All Saints is a challenging education. Beginning at the youngest levels, high standards, effective discipline, and an atmosphere of caring combine to foster excellence, and a high quality of a student performance is supported by the evidence.
- Catholic school students score significantly above the national averages on standardized testing. All Saints was named as a National Blue Ribbon Award Recipient in 2007 and has consistently maintained high test scores.
- Research shows that because of a greater emphasis on homework and study, Catholic school students develop more effective writing skills.
- Catholic schools have an excellent success rate in educating minority students. All Saints provides an atmosphere that respects and promotes diversity. Our student population is currently 20% minority, according to enrollment records.
All Saints Catholic School is committed to the academic success of all students.
Family and CommunityAll Saints recognizes the parents and family as primary educators and strives to a form a community of shared visions.
- All Saints helps students to understand that each person is unique and valuable.
- We join with our families to help students understand their special place in the family, the Church, and society.
- We encourage family involvement in the ongoing education of their children.
Every child at All Saints shares in an educational environment filled with love and concern - a community joining together to help create a better world.
Maintaining High StandardsCatholic schools engage in an ongoing process of evaluation, certification, and accreditation of both teachers and programs. This accountability guarantees the maintenance of our Catholic school's high standards.
- All Saints is fully accredited through the Oklahoma Council of Catholic Schools Accreditation Association (OCCSAA), and through the State of Oklahoma.
- The All Saints curriculum meets all state regulations and guidelines. In addition, Archdiocesan guidelines require a strong religious education curriculum.
Our entire staff is committed to bringing out the best in our students as they grow in faith and knowledge.
Smart InvestmentA Catholic school is worth the cost. Your child's education is an investment that will last long after they leave our school.
- Catholic schools represent affordable excellence; there is an emphasis on efficiency, accountability, and responsibility.
- Tuition costs are supplemented by our four Cleveland County parishes, so the Catholic community shares the cost of education.
- In addition to a challenging academic program, Catholic schools add religious, moral and spiritual development in each subject area at every grade level.
Catholic schools go beyond educating a child's mind. We provide a faith-filled environment where students can develop the Christian morals and values they need for a lifetime. That's priceless!