Students at All Saints learn that each of us is called to give back to God and others by using the talents and gifts bestowed on us by God. Service to those in need is a way to express our faith and engage in the principles of Catholic Social Teachings. The seven Catholic Social Teachings are:
- Life and Dignity of the Human Person,
- Call to Family, Community, and Participation,
- Rights and Responsibilities,
- Option for the Poor and Vulnerable,
- The Dignity of Work and the Rights of Workers,
- Solidarity, and,
- Care for God's Creation.
Each grade level devotes time to direct service during the school year. Working with various local and national groups, we, as a faith community, strive for positive change in the world.
Information regarding service hours and the form for junior high students can be found HERE.