We, the Catholic faithful of the Archdiocese of Oklahoma City, share responsibility for the life and mission of the Church. Each of us is called to celebrate, promote and, when necessary, to defend the life and dignity of every person. This responsibility requires that together and individually we treat everyone with respect, do what we can to see that harm is never brought to others, especially minors and vulnerable adults, and seek to bring healing for those who have been harmed. To help achieve this, the Archdiocese of Oklahoma City has taken the following steps:
- Appointed a Victims Assistance Coordinator to offer immediate assistance to victims;
- Adopted a Code of Conduct;
- Adopted and implemented age appropriate safe environment programs for the education of children, youth and adults;
- Established a policy requiring criminal background checks of all clergy and religious, those in formation for the priesthood or permanent diaconate, all church employees and volunteers who have regular contact with children and/or vulnerable adults.
Ensuring a safe environment for children, young people and vulnerable adults is a continuous effort. The Archdiocese pledges to continue to work toward identifying areas where we can be more effective.
All parent volunteers, who work or supervise our students in any capacity during or outside of the school day, are required to have a completed Safe Environment file in our school office. To complete the Safe Environment process, the following four steps are required:
- Attend the Safe Environment class. This class is available at our school on publicized days and at our parishes.
- Read the Code of Conduct. The last page must be printed, signed, and submitted to the school office.
- Submit the Volunteer Application with three completed reference forms to the school office.
- Complete the eApps DB Online Application, indicating that All Saints is one of your "sites."
- Archdiocese of Oklahoma City Safe Environment
- Archdiocese of Oklahoma City Code of Conduct: English | Spanish
Print and complete last page only for our Safe Environment records
- USCCB Charter of Protection of Children
- Safe Environment Curriculum
- Employment/Volunteer Application Procedures
- Employment/Volunteer Application
- Reference forms - have your three references complete and return the forms to the school
- eAppsDB Online Application
Use Access Code: accessregion1
Our school’s Safe Environment coordinator is Mr. Jerry Lang, Assistant Principal.