All Saints has offered Catholic education with strong academics for over 20 years to the Norman area. This legacy of academic excellence continues with our strong curriculum and dynamic teaching faculty. Members of our graduating classes have gone on to outstanding accomplishments in our Catholic and public high schools in the areas of academics, leadership, athletics, and the arts. Success like theirs is not the exception, but an example of the formation of All Saints students. Students enjoy a rich foundation of Catholic faith through academic instruction as well as opportunities to put their faith into action. Our rigorous curriculum in all subject areas gives students a strong foundation to learn and develop intellectually.
The All Saints Experience includes:
- Structure – With the guidance of caring, effective teachers, All Saints promote self-discipline and respect of self and others.
- Safe Environment – All personnel, including volunteers, who come in contact with All Saints students are rigorously screened and participate in child safety training.
- Gospel Values – A strong spiritual foundation is developed through daily prayer, religious instruction, Mass and ministry.
- Celebrates Individuality – As Catholics we truly acknowledge and encourage the development of each child’s unique God-given gifts.
- Nurturing Environment – At All Saints, we know that children are gifts from God and we treat them accordingly.
- Service to Others – We believe that service is a habit developed early in our lives. All Saints students participate in a variety of service opportunities throughout their years with us to find their own calling to our Catholic Social Teachings.